The Future of Customer Experience – By the customer for the customer
SingularityU Cascais Lisbon Chapter event to discuss what the future of customer experience (CX) will look like, picturing today’s customer journey with more speed, better technology and higher expectations.
A panel of Corporate Leaders and a Customer Experiences expert, Laila Pawlak (Co-Founder and CEO of SingularityU Nordic), will share their experiences and expectations on how CX will evolve in the upcoming years.
- Laila Pawlak – Co-Founder and CEO at SingularityU Nordic, Certified SU Faculty – Customer Experience & Impact Leadership
- João Torneiro – Head of Marketing & Business Development at Galp
- Carlos Molina – VP Experience & Think at IZO
Moderator: Francisca Pereira – Program Manager at SingularityU Portugal
- 08:30h – 09:00h – Registration & Breakfast
- 09:00h – 09:10h – Welcome
- 09:10h – 09:45h – Talks
- 09:45h – 10:30h – Panel Discussion and Q&A
- 10:30h – 11:00h – Networking